RippleNami President and Chief Executive Officer Jaye Connolly-LaBelle Joins Distinguished Honorees at San Diego’s Women Who Mean Business Annual Awards Ceremony
San Diego Business Journal Awards Program is November 15, 2017
San Diego, CA…..October 11, 2017…..Jaye Connolly-LaBelle, president and chief executive officer of RippleNami, Inc., a blockchain data visualization solution provider, is a finalist for the 24th Annual Women Who Mean Business Awards. This notable awards ceremony is hosted by the San Diego Business Journal and honors prominent business leaders who are making their mark in history, trailblazing for others to model and elevating San Diego’s stature in the global business community.
Imagine a world where all the information most important to you rests at your fingertips… a world where vast streams of data are visualized in logical and actionable fashion… and a world where anyone equipped with a mobile phone is now accessing the powerful benefits that RippleNami’s technology enables at a rapid clip.
RippleNami is marching towards its bold vision of connecting 5 billion unconnected people with an easy-to-use blockchain and mapping solution that leverages the mass adoption of mobile phones. Connolly-LaBelle and Phil Gahn, founder and chief business development officer shared a deeply held conviction that driving social impact of this magnitude would be their singular cause with a global reach while leveraging their San Diego roots. They are determined to aggressively introduce and deploy RippleNami’s proprietary technology solution into developing countries and change the global landscape in unforeseen ways. First stop: why not Africa?
- Every year, $150 billion in international development aid is dedicated to developing nations yet $90 BILLION of that allocation NEVER reaches those in need because authorities lack knowledge of resource needs of its people geographically.
- 3 BILLION people live EXTREME POVERTY without the ability to capture critical life events such as identities, banking, healthcare records, land ownership, global supply chain and more.
- Women and children in Africa spend 6 HOURS EVERY DAY looking for clean water because not a single map of the water wells infrastructure exists.
Since 2015, Connolly-LaBelle’s leadership is positively impacting 20 million people in Africa, nearly 3 million veterans in the U.K., assisting relief efforts in Europe and Africa.
- Now, organizations such as non-profits, governments and corporations are breaking down data silos, solving problems, making critical development decisions and investments by collaborating in real-time like never before.
- Now, those in extreme poverty are beginning to access a digital identity, assets, credit and other financial services by visualizing their world on an easy-to-use map.
- Now, women and children are accessing water sources in a fraction of the time and spending more time in classrooms.
Connolly-LaBelle’s tenacity to embark on this ambitious pathway is the hallmark trait of her career. She’s no stranger to the entrepreneurial journey of undertaking oversized goals, mitigating risk and scaling swiftly. Travelling the world and bearing witness to these third world circumstances and then delivering sustained solutions has come to define RippleNami’s CEO and her unstoppable team. Connolly-LaBelle’s resolve to drive mass adoption of RippleNami’s technology is changing lives and lifting an entire continent – one country at a time – through its gift of connectivity and empowerment.
Connolly-LaBelle and her fellow finalists will be honored at a reception hosted by San Diego Business Journal on November 15 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
About RippleNami, Inc.
RippleNami develops and deploys complete blockchain-based solutions to accelerate mass adoption of digital technologies in any developing country. RippleNami solutions drive new standards for cost-effectiveness and scalability, empowering any nation to transform itself through digitization, and swiftly benefit from a “Smart Country” standing. RippleNami’s blockchain data visualization platform integrates diverse data sets from unlimited sources. The platform’s visualization capability paints a multi-dimensional picture of all relevant information to quickly identify trends, patterns and gaps to produce informed decisions faster. RippleNami solutions enable emergent economies to generate process, manage, share and transact information on a national scale – opening up a world of opportunities for economic inclusion for its citizens and independence for the nation. For more information about RippleNami, visit www.ripplenami.com.
About the San Diego Business Journal
Each year the San Diego Business Journal recognizes dynamic women business leaders who have contributed significantly to San Diego’s corporate ecosystem. Now in its 24th year the San Diego Business Journal recognizes these leaders by hosting its biggest and most anticipated reception and awards program honoring the honorees and their guests. Celebrity emcees, a keynote speaker and the awards program are staples of this landmark event. Learn more about the Women Who Mean Business at www.sdbj.com/bizevents.